- Our Committee runs the show for the public to enjoy and participate in.In order to ensure everybody’s safety on the day, we ask you to abide by the following conditions.
- Any person in charge of an animal who in the judges, committee members or safety officer is causing a disturbance or is a danger to the public in any way will be asked to remove the animal from the grounds. The decision of the safety officer will be final.
- In the interest of safety, all foals must be led. Foals not led will not be allowed into the show field.
- All riders in ridden classes must wear the regulation safety gear layed down by the pony club executive. Any rider not doing so will be required to withdraw from the ring.
- Such Headgear must be worn with the chinstrap properly adjusted and fastened at all times when mounted in the environs of the showgrounds.
- All vehicles will be parked where the parking stewards request them.
- All vehicles are parked at the owner’s risk.
- Attention parents; Each child or group of children must be accompanied by an adult while within the showgrounds. Children must be constantly supervised and kept at a safe distance from all animals, vehicles and machinery.
- Your cooperation with our safety officer and stewards will ensure an enjoyable, trouble free day for everyone.
The I.S.A. would like to advise all animal owners to have their own insurance cover extended to cover them while showing Animals at Shows.